Grace Team Ministries, Inc. conducts its ministry on the following statements of belief:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. (We do recognize that there will sometimes be differences of interpretation among true believers.)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are loved by God but are lost without the salvation found through belief and acceptance of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a life dedicated to and directed by God Himself.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, THE CHURCH.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism and discipleship is the privilege and responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that we should dedicate ourselves to prayer and to the service of our Lord.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and thus we should have concern for our spiritual, emotional, and physical needs as well as those of our fellow men.
- We believe it is the right and the responsibility of God alone to judge the life and heart and our responsibility is to simply love, share the grace of Christ, teach His Word, and care for the needs of others.
- We believe that all who love and accept Christ regardless of ability, age, class, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, race, or sexual orientation are full participants and members in the Body of Christ.
Adopted June 2018, (Amended January 2019)