Have you wanted to expand your knowledge of Theological subjects within your Christian faith?
I get it.
Most folks within the faith have only been taught the major “stories” found in the Bible or have simply heard the sermons each Sunday morning that may or may not be directly tied to a particular text of Scripture. Some have even gone through confirmation classes but that too is often weak in universal Theology, instead concentrating only on the teachings of their particular denomination or tradition.
But YOU have a thirst for knowledge…
- You want to wrestle with the key pillars of orthodox faith.
- You want to know what others withing Christ’s church believe and think.
- You want to learn some of the history of faith, including teachings of the great fathers of the past.
- You want to be more confident in what you believe.
This course will help you do all those things.
When you finish this course, you will have a good foundation on some key issues within the Christian faith so that you will be able to live out your faith more…
Theology 101 is a course that deals with key TOPICS in a systematic way, understandable words, and self-paced timing. You can do this.
“Okay, I am interested. What topics will we cover?”
Theology 101 covers:
- God (Father/Son/Holy Spirit)
- Lord’s Table
- Spiritual Disciplines
- Bonus Lesson: The “Tornado Method” of Biblical interpretation and Application
Some additional things to know…
- Each video is conversational in nature (think coffee table chat) and last 20-40 minutes each.
- You will receive printable notes for each lesson.
- Each lesson will be available on video to guide you through the material.
So…what is the cost?
That’s right. This course is technically free. All we ask is, if you get anything from the course that was helpful (which we believe you will), you pray about making a donation of any amount to our 501-c-3 non-profit ministry. This is not required but greatly appreciated.